It’s hard to turn down pudding.
Just the word itself is enticing… especially for a sweet tooth like myself!
Chia pudding is relatively new in my repertoire, and I was not always a fan. But I am all about easy, simple things I can make myself with what I have on hand.
This recipe is it.
It’s satisfying and for whatever reason, it doesn’t make me want to overeat. Just a few spoonfuls and I am satisfied. Perhaps it’s because I make it just the way I want it!
You should do the same!
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup plant based or regular milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (optional)
- ½ cup fresh berries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, shake well
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, or over night
- Eat as is, or top with greek yogurt, fresh raspberries, or other fruits
- Drizzle with extra maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired!