In this week’s podcast, Kit chats Dana Evans, a fellow inner voice facilitator and coach. Dana helps people take action from their nudge, connect with their inner voices, and restore the feelings and energy by doing – absolutely nothing!?
“Even when people aren’t busy, the energy is busy.” Dana Evans
You’ll hear and learn about the SLOTH EXPERIMENT, the specs of human design, why the mind is the one that keeps us limited, and how to get through anxiety and depression while coming back to yourself. If you’ve ever wondered how to take most from the least, TUNE IN and find out!
Less is more.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 2:11 – The difference between the basic and inner-voice coaching
- 6:21 – Dana’s introduction
- 8:35 – TUNING IN: What is right for you, versus what is expected of you? How to merge mind, sub-conscience, and inner voice
- 9:11 – All about Dana’s vlog VITAMIN D
- 11:12 – What did 2020 teach us?
- 12:25 – The SLOTH EXPERIMENT 101
- 17:37 – How does a day in a 90 day (rest) experiment look like?
- 21:30 – Leaving everything you think you were
- 23:34 – How to fight depression while coming back to self
- 24:51 – The moment of clarity: When did everything turn around?
- 29:17 – Is 90 days a necessary period for an experiment?
- 33:28 – The most from the least: How come the mind is the one that keeps us limited
- 35:35 – Following the nudges: How to listen to your inner voice and suspend disbelief
- 39:10 – How to connect with Dana
- 40:58 – Designing your own Sloth Experiment
- 43:39 – If 90 days is too much: What are the small things you can do to unravel your life?
Kit’s Facebook and Instagram
Dana’s Facebook and Instagram
Tuning In: Dana’s podcast
Inner Voice Facilitators referral page