The best things in life are simple things.
Don’t you agree?
Take pesto: it’s a combination of a few really good ingredients that can be enjoyed in so many ways.
I’ve been making pesto forever… and it was one of the kids’ favourite things when they were little (before they could say pesto!).
Pesto is versatile and should be customized to your liking.
Watch me make it on The Kit’s Kitchen Show, but definitely make it for yourself if you like this kind of thing. 🙂
- 2 cups herbs/greens like arugula, cilantro, parsley, basil
- 2-3 cloves peeled garlic
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup walnuts or almonds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of one lime and lemon
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients
- Add water for desired consistency
Great on pasta, pizza, soups, meats or vegetables
Ready to move forward in your health and wellness journey? Contact me today! I look forward to hearing from you.