I don’t remember how these cookies came to be. What I know is that they have had many different lives over the years (many variations of ingredients).
What I also know is that they pack a ton of energy – a little cookie ball that could!
I eat two each day with my black coffee. They make me happy and keep me full for hours.
They also freeze well and travel well. I often pack them with me on trips – yes, even to the other side of the world.
Call me crazy!
KIT’S POWER COOKIES
Gluten-free, dairy-free, and no added sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 cup water
- Combine and pulse in a food processor until well blended. The dough will be sticky.
- Form balls with small scooper.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Makes about 24 cookies.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze to enjoy later.
You can definitely add cacao nibs, raisins, or tiny chocolate chips in the batter!
Ready to move forward in your health and wellness journey? Contact me today! I look forward to hearing from you.