You’ve already got the best tool to help you eat healthy, change your habits, and lose weight.
It’s called your mind.
The mind operates your brain into action.
It processes thoughts, and feelings.
It makes decisions to take actions.
It also makes decisions to settle into certain habits and indulge in pleasure and comfort.
How can it do both things? And why don’t we feel in control of it all the time?
How can we use it to our benefit and create new habits that will be helpful and not hurtful?
I offer this Mindful Eating Workshop to share with you just that!
In the workshop you will:
- learn about the difference between your conscious and subconscious mind
- learn why you’ve been doing the same things over and over even if you don’t want to
- become aware of your own mind and the sources of your eating challenges
- receive the best tools to help you lose weight
- able to extinguish cravings for foods that you need to get rid of from your diet
The next Mindful Eating Workshop is on Sunday, March 31 at 1pm. Space is very limited.