“If I am playing a game that I know I am not that great at, I can have the best time. Someone beats me. Good job! But, if I’m close to winning, I go into overdrive, and I think, I have to win!” Allie Lehman
In today’s episode, we are talking all about perfectionism.
More specifically, Kit is joined with Allie Lehman, a creative and an owner of The Wonder Jam, a local branding company in Columbus, OH, who changed Kit’s view of perfectionism and initiated a birth of 88% Perfect Podcast!
Stay tuned and find out how Allie influenced Kit to create the podcast, how to work on your personal development and reach the goals without being a perfectionist, what perfectionism really is, how Allie deals with her high achieving mentality, and what she does with her 12% imperfect side.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 0:45 – Positive multitasking and Kit’s confession about it
- 4:02 – Who is Allie?
- 7:50 – How Allie influenced Kit to create 88% Perfect Podcast
- 11:17 – How Allie’s business looks like today
- 12:32 – Achieving higher results and getting better without being a perfectionist
- 17:50 – Everything you need to know about Allie’s brand new yoga practice and email newsletter
- 19:21 – Allie’s perfectionism in the past and how she deals with it nowadays
- 23:18 – Why high achievers are essential for mankind
- 25:39 – What perfectionism really is
- 30:18 – What Allie does with her 12% imperfect side
- 33:26 – How Allie treats food and how she connected eating practice with her community
- 39:49 – How you can get in touch with Allie