“When we show up for ourselves, we learn that we can trust ourselves.” — Kit Yoon
Kit decided to extend the pause with new podcast podcast episodes as we are digesting what is happening in the world around the COVID-19 pandemic and the outbreak of injustice, inequality, and racism.
However, she chose to record today’s episode, as she wanted to show up for YOU and HERSELF!
This Monday, Kit reveals a conversation that she had with her inner voice and how it helped her to make an interlude and bring fun & peace to her everyday life!
You will also find out how Kit’s new activities have helped her to bring the needed rest and smile to her face.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:46 – Why Kit decided to extend the pause with the podcast yet chose to record today’s episode
- 02:34 – How a talk with her intuition helped Kit to make an interlude
- 06:40 – What peace and fun means for Kit
- 10:21 – How you can watch Kit’s Cooking Show
- 11:22 – New activities that bring joy to Kit’s everyday life
- 16:04 – When you can expect the launch of the rebranded podcast