In today’s episode, Kit checks-off one of the things from her 2020 wish list as she brings The NewYork Times bestselling writer James Clear to the podcast. Author of “Atomic Habits,” James allows us to lurk into his brain and understand the importance of habits.
Learn how the habits and personal history determine our personality. Why is every action a vote for the type of person that we want to become? How can we change who we are by merely changing our routine? How to determine our unique path to behavior change? Why is it important to remember that failure is just a part of success? Tune in and find out answers to these questions!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 01:29 – What James and Kit talk about
- 04:49 – James Clear’s background
- 13:02 – How to identify yourself
- 15:02 – Identity-based habits
- 29:38 – How to brake a bad habit
- 37:22 – Your unique path to behavior change
- 41:01 – How to take action steps towards desired goals
- 47:00 – Why is a failure a part of success?
- 49:55 – The four laws of habit change
- 57:45 – How to get in touch with James
Other Posts you might like: