In today’s episode, Kit talks to Betty Brown, an Ayurvedic health coach. Growing up in South Korea, Betty learned the importance of nutrition and being synced to nature. She’s using that knowledge, combined with traditional Ayurveda medicine in her practice today.
Keep listening and find out why Ayurveda is a science of life! Particularly, our guest gives her expertise on the subject, she takes us back to the origins of this practice. Betty introduces us to the important Ayurvedic terms such as Dosha and Shavasana.
You will also learn the difference between Yoga and Ayurveda and understand the importance of the mind & body connection in order to create your life in balance!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:48 – How to get a gift from Kit
- 02:02 – What Ayurveda means
- 05:36 – Betty’s background
- 13:13 – How did Betty get interested in Ayurveda?
- 40 – What is Ayurveda?
- 18:10 – Relation between yoga and Ayurveda
- 23:39 – What is Dosha?
- 32:42 – How to find balance
- 38:27 – What is Shavasana?
- 42:40 – Yoga Nidra and Betty’s free sessions
- 50:43 – Betty’s Kitchari recipe