In today’s episode, our host, Kit, is joined by Chan Hemintranont, a Clinical Ayurvedic Practitioner and Kit’s “sister from another Thai mother.”
The conversation between two close friends, who both grew up in Thailand and now living in Columbus, will bring us all the answers about the Ayurveda.
Tune in and find out why the path to our health is unique, how we can find a balance for our body, and how we can use food as a medicine. Chan will teach us about doshas, healthy eating guidelines, and everything that makes Ayurveda a lifestyle, not just a diet.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 01:26 Special story about Kit and Chan
- 07:21 Chan’s background
- 15:16 Yoga is a part of Ayurvedic medicine
- 20:12 What Ayurveda is according to Chan
- 27:11 What are the doshas?
- 32:11 Where does Ayurveda start?
- 39:27 How can healthy eating guidelines help us?
- 47:56 What can we do to feel better today?
- 54:14 Free mindful eating reset and how to join
- 57:01 Chan’s words of wisdom
- 58:56 How to get in touch with Chan