In today’s episode, Kit chats with a coach colleague, Amanda Star Kingsley!
They have a lot in common, such as wisdom, warmth, kindness, and experience and passion in helping people. Their chat is a friendly conversation about important topics like intuition, trauma, love, and so much more!
Grab some tea or coffee, sit with them to find out about the pursuit of self-love.
Learn how to reflect on your choices and extract wisdom from within. Overcome the regrets and become the happiest version of yourself!
As Amanda said, “The way of unlocking creativity is different for everybody”, and you will find your own!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 01:13 Kit introduces Amanda
- 03:44 Amanda’s background
- 09:35 Healing potential of the subconscious
- 11:10 Connection between emotions and organs
- 15:00 Amanda’s 4 Pillars
- 21:11 Toxic shame vs. helpful shame
- 23:21 How Amanda helps with trauma
- 29:53 Amanda’s exercise about self-care
- 40:23 Why a reflection on things is important
- 44:04 How pandemic affects Amanda