In today’s episode, Kit chats with Dr. LeTa Jussila, a doctor specialized in Chinese medicine.
As Kit announced in the previous episode, the next few podcast episodes will focus on the foundation of her skills: Chinese Medicine and its concepts. LeTa makes a perfect guest!
Plus Kit and LeTa went back a long way – since she went to the same schools and shared the same trainings, and more.
Tune in and find out LeTa’s heartbreaking story that led her to Chinese Medicine in the first place. Get a grasp on what Qi is and how to use it in order to discover who you really are.
Get inspired, get motivated, and learn why, as LeTa says, Chinese medicine is one of the greatest teachers!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 01:33 – Who is today’s guest?
- 03:30 – The meaning of LeTa’s name
- 07:45 – LeTa’s fascinating story
- 12:04 – How LeTa get into Chinese medicine
- 21:53 – How LeTa helps people by using Chinese medicine
- 28:26 – How to live a life according to nature
- 34:17 – How it looks when a patient comes to LeTa
- 39:55 – A holistic prescription
- 45:28 – How to get in touch with LeTa