“How do you feel when you are in the healthiest version of yourself?” Kit Yoon
This Monday, Kit starts her 2-part series called Healthiest 2020!
In this first part of the series, our host will guide you through a meditation that will help you set intentions for the healthiest version of YOU in the upcoming year.
More specifically, you will learn why you should set intentions and not resolutions, what kind of guide Kit created for you, what is visualization exercise, and how you can practice it.
Find a quiet place for this episode and tune in for the healthiest YOU in 2020!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:45 – Why you want to solely listen to this episode in a quiet place
- 1:34 – Kit’s plans for holidays
- 3:45 – New intentions for 2020 and welcome to the series
- 4:51 – Do you know how many calendars exist in the world?
- 7:11 – What Kit used to do for New Year’s eve with her family
- 9:36 – New Year Intentions v.s. New Year Resolutions
- 10:45 – A special guide and where you can download it
- 13:30 – What you have to do before looking forward
- 17:02 – Visualization exercise and the Healthiest YOU
- 24:05 – How do you feel when you are healthy?
- 26:01 – The end of the exercise and the next step
- 27:02 – What you can expect from the 2nd part of the series