In today’s episode, Kit welcomes back Simi Botic, a Certified Holistic Health Coach, and an Intuitive Eating Counselor.
Kit and Simi discuss relatable and important topics of the modern age we live in, such as overconsumption of social media, workouts, and the diet culture.
Take a listen and find out how to reach the same level of connection between mental and physical parts of your being, how to properly honor your body, how our guest took a break from social media, and how it helped her to enhance her focus.
Moreover, you will learn more about Simi’s Unmeasured program and how you can apply for it and make it part of your life.
There is a genuine connection between Kit and Simi and together we will find a way to listen to our bodies and discover the type of movements that brings us joy!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:41 – Simi’s background and introduction of today’s episode
- 02:28 – Simi’s Unmeasured community and how to join
- 03:34 – Simi’s unusual take on 2020
- 05:13 – How Simi is honoring herself
- 10:42 – Simi’s take on social media
- 12:17 – A difference between human being and human doing
- 21:24 – How is Simi honoring her body?
- 23:06 – What is “bar”?
- 29:12 – Common misconceptions about the impact of the exercises
- 32:47 – Why do we need to listen to our bodies?
- 34:57 – Simi’s advice to those who want to start honoring their bodies
- 38:16 – 88% community and how to join