“Perfect can’t exist.” Lauren Cash
In today’s episode, Kit is joined with her colleague Lauren Cash, an intuitive eating counselor and a coach who helps procrastinating perfectionists to take control over their time and diet.
Kit and Lauren discuss how we can be in charge of our time and nutrition and get to be the BOSS of OURSELVES!
More specifically, you will learn what is the difference between perfectionism and excellence, how to simplify your life around food, how to use the time to work for you, not against you, how to find a sweet spot between perfection tendencies & peace, and many more!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 1:30 – Summary of today’s episode
- 4:21 – Who is Lauren?
- 8:20 – When Lauren decided to have her full-time coaching practice
- 9:43 – 2 different angles of Lauren’s practice
- 13:18 – What the difference between perfectionism and excellence is
- 20:08 – Is it possible to create sustainable health without aiming for perfection?
- 25:35 – Simplifying YOUR life around food
- 38:02 – Time management (i.e. how to use the time to work for us)
- 40:42 – Everything you need to know about Lauren’s and her team’s program, Monday Hour One
- 43:12 – How parents can effectively organize their time in quarantine with their children
- 49:06 – Finding a sweet spot between perfection tendencies and peace
- 50:01 – How you can get in touch with Lauren