In today’s episode, Kit talks with Michael J. Rosen, an inspirational artist who has found a way to express his creativity through writing, poetry, ceramics, painting, and sculptures.
In an inspiring conversation, Michael and Kit discuss perfectionism, creativity, and how you can truly follow your intuition and live a creative, meaningful, and purposeful life that you can actually enjoy.
Tune in and find out where to find creative space, as Michael guides us through his artistic process.
He shares his experiences as a writing teacher, underlines the importance of discipline and shares exercises that will boost your creativity, with the key message, “Enjoy the process, enjoy the moment!”
What you will hear in this episode:
- 01:36 – What is today’s episode about?
- 02:55 – Michael introduces himself
- 12:42 – Why does Michael trust his inner wisdom?
- 15:37 – What is homeostasis
- 24:17 – Аrt makes us experience all our senses
- 28:39 – Can we be both, a high achieving and super creative person?
- 32:30 – What is the difference between perfection and excellence?
- 42:50 – Why Micheal doesn’t believe in writer’s block
- 45:43 – Where you can see all of Michael’s creations