In today’s episode, Kit reveals why Thanksgiving is her favorite American holiday and to whom she is thankful for her morning routine that she does every single day! More specifically, you will find out how Kit’s morning routine looks in practice, why her children and dog play an important role in her habit, who influenced her to get up, indeed, early in the morning (exactly at 4 AM!), how her mother taught her to plan ahead, and many more!
What about you? What are your routines and are there any new ones that you would love to establish?
Share with us!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:45 – Multitasking and when you should do it
- 1:53 – Why Thanksgiving is Kit’s favorite American holiday
- 4:43 – Kit’s gratitude and
- 5:52 – Her morning routine in practice
- 10:40 – Why Kit is thankful to her children and dog
- 13:33 – 3 persons who influenced Kit to get up pretty early in the morning
- 19:41 – To whom Kit is thankful for her journaling
- 22:13 – How Kit’s mother thought her to plan ahead
- 23:39 – How someone who hated gym time all the way through high school started practicing, every day
- 29:45 – What are your routines?