“The journey doesn’t have an end.”
In today’s episode, Kit continues the story about her weight journey and shares the 3 steps that is helping her to get out of the “Traffic Circle” – the vicious roundabout of dieting.
You will find out how Kit acknowledged the mistakes that she made, why she decided to stop playing an “A student” game, how she combined both mind and body to quit her accidental dieting journey, and ultimately who was the greatest support on her way out (& why you should have it, too!).
You will also find out what’s next on Kit’s journey and what you can expect from the podcast in the upcoming months!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:46 – Why you should listen first to the previous episode if you have not
- 01:25 – Kit’s weight journey and the 3 steps that helped her to get out of the “Traffic Circle”
- 03:50 – Step 1 – Acknowledgement where you are, and the difference between guilt and shame
- 06:10 – Step 2 – Why you should stop playing the winning game
- 07:46 – Kit’s unconscious decision and how it helped her fight against her perfectionist ego
- 13:01 – Step 3 – The importance of using both mind and body to get the answers
- 17:30 – The most important person that helped Kit on her exit strategy
- 21:21 – What’s next on Kit’s journey
- 23:25 – How YOU can help to grow the podcast!