This Monday, Kit reveals a touching and edifying story about her weight journey.
Completely exposed and vulnerable, Kit shares the biggest and the hardest lesson learned from her dieting experience that goes beyond eating habits.
Kit reminds us of the fundamentals of human nature and our tendencies to seek external validations instead of tuning into our bodies from inside.
As she says in the podcast, “Our body is so smart, you guys. Our body knows what we need!”
This episode is a special one, and you don’t want to miss a second of it!
Take a listen, exit from external, and step into your internal! All the answers are within you.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:46 – The important message that Kit has it for you
- 2:37 – Kit’s enrollment to The Life Coach School in 2017 and the beginning of her weight journey
- 4:55 – Kit’s 6-week weight loss protocol that she did with Life Coach School and
- 8:11 – The BIG truth she was not aware of back then
- 8:54 – Kit’s second weight goal, when she became an accidental dieter
- 9:51 – The biggest challenge of dieting
- 12:08 – 2019 and Kit’s mixed feelings on eating practice
- 14:52 – Kit’s biometric screening from early 2020 and the EPIPHANY she experienced around food and weight loss
- 18:55 – Kit’s exit from a “Traffic Circle” of diet culture
- 20:46 – Why external validation is a dangerous place to be
- 23:06 – What you can expect in the next episode