In today’s episode, Kit chats with Desi Creswell about perfectionism & procrastination. Desi is a former interior designer who became a life coach. In her coaching, Desi focuses on working with creative people and helps them to set achievable goals, eliminate feelings of procrastination and overwhelm so they can be successful in their work and life.
In the episode, you will find out about Desi’s concept of becoming your own CEO. She will help us determine the origins of our perfectionist tendencies and she will show us the way to tackle them. You will learn how to manage your time, how to beat perfectionism, and how to stop procrastinating for good!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:53 -Fall mindful Eating reset and how to join
- 04:45 – Who today’s guest is and her relation to Kit
- 08:17 – Desi’s background
- 14:20 – Desi’s transition from interior design to coaching
- 19:06 – How to set achievable goals
- 27:51 – Feelings that perfectionists don’t want to feel
- 32:41 – How to motivate yourself to stop procrastinating
- 40:39 – How to make and follow plans
- 46:31 – How did coaching help Desi during the pandemic
- 55:16 – How to find Desi