In the 3rd BONUS episode, you will meet Randy Anselmo, a family physician at Bennington College in Vermont and the CEO of BeWell clinic. He will tell us how to stay grounded during the pandemic.
Our guest recently wrote a very important letter that speaks to all of us.
Kit decided to invite him on today’s episode so he could share his wisdom on staying grounded and healthy during the pandemic of COVID-19.
You will Randy’s plea in his letter, his simple teachings from the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, how to peacefully work with food during the pandemic.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 0:45 – Who is Randy and what he wrote on Facebook
- 5:25 – How we can be as preventive as possible
- 8:05 – How Randy advises his students to act during the health crisis
- 11:16 – What is Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and how to take care of our mental health
- 14:24 – What technique Randy practice to fall asleep
- 20:55 – Randy’s take on overeating and how to pay attention to our diet