In today’s episode, our host, Kit chats with Stephanie Hanna, a Columbus-based lawyer with a lot of experience in coaching women on how to create courage and confidence.
Kit and Stephanie discuss why confidence is really like a muscle; how we can cultivate and upgrade it whenever we want.
Stephanie explains how she trains her own confidence, particularly by sharing a set of workouts that she practices.
Tune in and visit this MIND GYM that will help you FLEX YOUR CONFIDENCE MUSCLE and BUILD SELF-ESTEEM.
After this episode, you will be able to keep the promises you make to yourself, you will learn how to turn failure into a lecture, and how to motivate yourself even when you don’t believe you can.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 01:29 – What today’s episode is about
- 03:32 – Stephanie introduces herself
- 08:05 – What confidence is to Stephanie
- 14:25 – What we can learn from Michael Jordan?
- 17:21 – How does Stephanie communicate with her inner voice?
- 20:45 – How to motivate yourself
- 28:04 – Stephanie’s mantra
- 31:12 – Stephanie’s program and how to find it