Fall is the period of emotional and energetic change. Our host, Kit Yoon, explains the importance of change and why you have to be aligned with it, especially during this transitional period of the year. Tune in and find out how our body and feelings are detoxing during autumn, how you can find out if you are out of balance, and most importantly how you can stop resisting the change and avoid stagnation through ARRT of Change strategy.
Get yourself aligned with the season and don’t forget, 88% of ARRT is more than good enough!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 1:05 – What are you doing while listening to podcasts?
- 4:33 – Change and why it is important to be aligned with it, especially during this part of the year
- 6:14 – How our body and emotions are detoxing during fall
- 7:34 – How you can find out if you are out of balance
- 9:50 – How to stop resisting the change and avoid stagnation
- 12:54 – The ARRT of change and what does A stand for?
- 17:37 – What does the first R stand for?
- 19:17 – What does the second R stand for?
- 20:03 – What does T stand for?
- 21:16 – Kit’s story that thoroughly depicts the ARRT of change
- 27:31 – 88% of ARRT is more than good enough