Welcome to the return of the 88% Perfect Podcast!
Symbolically, it airs on the birthday of the universal leader of love and kindness, Dalai Lama, and right after the July full Thunder moon.
In today’s episode, our host, Kit Yoon will talk about the reasons why we struggle to embrace change in our lives, how our identity, beliefs, and comfort zone are slowing us down, and how it keeps us from shifting into a new way of living.
Moving forward, the podcast will help us live in a way that is connected to our inner voice, our intuition, and inner wisdom. Tune in and find out more!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 1:55 – New season, new music, new energy and so much more fun
- 2:17 – Special episode with Rokki Bonner and how to listen to it
- 3:39 – Kit’s experiences with Dalai Lama
- 5:12 – 3 reasons why it is challenging to adopt a new way of life
- 6:03 – Why is the changing of identity dangerous for our brain?
- 8:46 – What are beliefs and why do we have them?
- 14:26 – How to adjust to the “uncomfortable”
- 14:04 – What is common for all of the Kit’s successful clients?
- 16:19 – How can you live from your intuition and wisdom?
- 17:18 – Free sessions with Kit and how to book them