In this episode, Kit explains what is a healthy weight and how it differs from feeling healthy. Take a listen and find out why Kit deems that health is perceived more subjectively than objectively, why a lot of people with proper BMI (Body mass index) feel overweighted, why our host can relate to them, and what to do if you are one of those people.
If you feel that you are overweight, and want to work towards losing weight, Kit asks you to “sign a contract” with her. She reminds you the important thing that you don’t want to forget on this journey. Tune in and find out why!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 0:47 – Being healthy vs. feeling healthy
- 2:42 – Defining health as felling and how it is related to Kit’s experience of running a private practice
- 4:48 – Definitions of health according to the dictionary
- 5:35 – Why Kit deems that health is perceived more subjectively than objectively
- 6:34 – What is a healthy weight then?
- 7:10 – Objective definition of healthy weight
- 8:42 – Why a lot of people that have proper BMI (Body mass index) feel that they are not at their healthy weight
- 10:51 – Why Kit can relate to those people from time to time
- 12:29 – What to do if you are one of those people
- 14:48 – What kind of contract you have to “sign” between you and Kit
- 15:27 – Important point you don’t want to forget
- 16:41 – How you can book free Discovery Session with Kit