In today’s episode, our host, Kit talks to one of her favorite coaches, Lisa Martinello.
Lisa is a master coach with expertise in a tool called Future Self. In the episode, Kit and Lisa discuss how to reach our goals by planning, practicing, thinking, and visualizing the versions of ourselves that we want to be!
Tune in and take a trip to the future that you create by setting your goals and acting on them accordingly. On this trip, you will use Lisa’s advice as guidelines to overcome obstacles so you can step into a mindset of a person who gets to the desired outcome. You will learn how to turn “I’m not there” into “I’m not there yet“!
You will find out how you can get Kit’s free audio meditation that will help you to practice becoming a your future self today.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:41 – Introduction of Lisa
- 01:51 – Kit’s free audio meditation and how to get it
- 03:35 – Difference between regular coach and master coach
- 05:16 – Lisa’s background
- 11:10 – Quote that influenced Kit
- 15:39 – The concept of the future self
- 22:50 – The story of Lisa becoming a master coach
- 33:20 – Why is “becoming” better than “being”?
- 37:40 – Why does Lisa like the title of 88% perfect podcast
- 40:50 – Lisa’s last decision based on intuition
- 42:40 – Lisa’s advice for people interested in the Future Self
- 45:00 – How to find Lisa