If I had to pick a cuisine I consistently love, it’s Japanese cuisine.
Even though my first cuisine is Thai, and it sure holds a special place in my heart, Japanese food brings comfort, and all the umami flavours one could ask for.
This soba dish is straightforward and versatile. Add any meat, tofu, or other vegetables to it if you’d like a hardier dish!
Soba Noodles with Zucchini and Edamame
- 2 bunches dry soba noodles
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic and fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Ground pepper to taste
- Cook soba noodles as instructed
- Heat garlic and ginger in a pan with oil
- Add zucchini and edamame, cook until tender
- Add ground pepper and soy sauce
- Add soba noodles, mix well and enjoy!
Ready to move forward in your health and wellness journey? Contact me today! I look forward to hearing from you.