Eating should not be hard.
Food should not be scary.
But, alas, food and eating have gotten more complicated than ever!
Add to that, social media, medical advances, judgement around beauty, body, and aging… it’s a wonder we know what to do or eat at all!
And yet… that is our birth right to know and trust our own body and intuition to support and guide us to live our very own unique healthy, fulfilling wholesome life.
But why is it so hard?
It’s hard because we were not taught to trust ourselves, but the outside world.
It’s hard because we are told from a young age that it means more to take care of others, not ourselves.
It’s hard because we get sold foods that aren’t nutritious for our body, but instead, they induce more cravings.
It’s hard because we think it’s easier to eat our emotions instead of releasing them.
It’s hard because we live in a society where we are told to believe that nothing is ever enough.
Trusting our body signals and intuition to let us know what, when and how much eat was a skill we were born with.
It is not too late to reclaim what we already know.
It is not too late to start eating in such a way that will let you experience wholesome health!
I’d like to invite you to my in person Wholesome Eating Retreat if you have been struggling with:
- yo-yo dieting
- confusion about what, when, how much to eat
- retriction-deprivation cycle that cause self sabotage behaviors
- unhealthy thoughts about food, body, eating
The WHOLESOME EATING RETREAT is an introduction to intuitive and mindful eating.
- You will get to relearn and practice these innate skills again!
- You will get to reframe your beliefs and literally reprogram your mind so that these innate skills resurface for easy access.
- You will learn and practice the principles and skills that help you reconnect with your inner knowing, reject the insanity of diet culture.
- You will free yourself from all the confusion and struggles around food and eating.
- You will know how to reclaim your authentic health.
In this retreat, I get to share many of my healing modalities with you in person! They include:
- Mind Body Coaching
- Acu-Hypno therapy
- COOKING (I will be making food for you)!
Find out more details below:
WHAT: Wholesome Eating Retreat
Besides learning about intuitive/mindful eating, you will also receive a acu-hypno session to reframe your mind and rejuvenate your body. Also, a light meal will be provided!
WHEN: Sunday, April 16 from 3-6pm
WHERE: Urban Acupuncture Center
HOW MUCH: $180 per person (10% goes to Mid Ohio Food Bank)
EARLY BIRD: 20% off with coupon code: WHOLE20 (ends on April 7)
CANCELLATION POLICY: refund only granted 48 hours before retreat with exceptions for emergencies.
(space is limited to 11 people only)
Any questions, please feel free to reach out to Kit Yoon by email: firstname.lastname@example.org